Translate

Monday, September 26, 2016

118 books up for grabs during YASH!




I'm so excited to be taking part in the fall YA Scavenger Hunt, October 4th - 9th!



I even get to be on the Blue Team (blue just happens to be my favorite color). Check out the 20 fantastic books being given away (INTL!) by the 20 generous authors on my team:


And there are 5 other teams giving away books, too. So that's 118 authors and 118 books up for grabs! If you'd like to check out what the other teams have to offer, follow this link.

FYI, I'll also be having my own INTL giveaway alongside the hunt, with a second RoseBlood arc up for grabs + one or two Phantom-themed goodies, so I hope to see you all back here on October 4th!

3 comments:

  1. I love reading, it's my solace, I love all kinds of novels!!please pick me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this sounds like fun!!
    Will definitely be participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do we do?!? Gotta get me some Roseblood!!

    ReplyDelete