Translate

Monday, October 16, 2017

My visit to Prague and the Humbook Festival!


Sorry I’ve been so quiet! My generous Czech publisher, CooBoo, flew me into Prague for the fabulous #Humbook festival last week. Here are highlights, scrapbook style (click images to enlarge).







To see more pictures of the architecture, shops, and food I sampled, follow this link to my Prague pinterest board.


Now, I’m going dark a while longer. I've less than 2 months to finish Stain, my gothic Princess and the Pea fairytale retelling. Have an awesome Halloween, and I’ll see you when I come up for air!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! What an adventure! I've seen photos of friends' trips and Prague is beautiful. You look sixteen years old! What do you eat? Although I gather it is most likely good genes, or maybe you are a vampire? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO beautiful there! I would live in Prague, if I could. I'm not kidding. And LOL. Thank you for the compliment! I eat anything and everything. I just eat really small portions at meals because my tummy can't handle being stuffed full. ;) And I do have really good genes. My mom always looked younger than she was (complexion-wise ... she had white hair at the age of 30). Maybe there's a bit of vampire in our family tree somewhere. Haha

      Delete
  2. How did you make such beautiful scrapbooks? They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I have a graphics art program I used to help me make them. Glad you like it! :D

      Delete
  3. Yeey, i didn 't know you were in Czech Republic :D! I love your books ♡.

    Sorry for my english xD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your English is great! And it was so beautiful there! I wish I could've met you. Maybe I'll visit again one day. :) Thanks for reading my books!

      Delete