Translate

Monday, September 30, 2013

E is for Exciting!

And it's also for . . . E-novella.
 
I wrote one!

Add it on GoodReads
 
An original 40-page story from the points of view of fan-favorite characters: Morpheus and Jebediah. Morpheus wants to know more about his rival for Alyssa’s affections, so he digs into Jeb’s memories of his time in Wonderland. But he may be surprised by what he finds.
 
This brand-new story and perspective from A.G. Howard’s dark, magical world stands alone, but also provides a tantalizing glimpse of what’s to come in Unhinged, the sequel to Splintered.
  
It comes out on October 22, but is available now for preorder. Check out this link for details.
 
Also, Unhinged's E-ARC is now available on NetGalley!
 
Hope you get a chance to check these out,
and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. It's SO PRETTY. Like, OCHSOPRETTY. I want to steal it and love it tenderly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -squeaks- Just put my request in for Unhinged. Fingers crossed! And I can't wait for the novella :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, it sounds AMAZING :D I cannot wait to read the novella. <3 I just adore Jeb. Sigh. Also dying for Unhinged :) Hoping to get accepted. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEEP OMG OMG OMG!!!!
    I love you right now. I always wanted a Morph novella!!! XD

    And I requested Unhinged! *crosses fingers*
    Can't wait to read either of them!!!

    <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jessi's response--and that's exactly as it should be. This is such a fun tide-me-over until you can get a hold of UNHINGED.

    ReplyDelete