Translate

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Meme of Maniacal MADNESS

This is the BEST Meme I've ever come across. Why? Because my little madling, Miss Jenny Phresh, conjured it up in the dark recesses of her mind after I tagged her with a more traditional meme. Jenny's version is so heinously imaginative, it brought me out of my usual blogging haitus just to post it! The questions in peach are her brainchildren. Now sit back and enjoy the brilliant madness that is Jenny. :)

Are you a rutabaga?
Nope. I’m the illegitimate love child of a cabbage and a turnip. Oh, wait…

When was the last time you ate lion meat?
Does lion blood count? In my previous life I was a tick in Africa.

Upload a heartwarming picture of something that makes you smile.
 
(The last known sighting of Hoops and Yoyo.) Yes, their disappearance was tragic and suspicious. But doesn’t Humpty’s goofy grin make you forget all those ugly accusations and negative press releases?
C’mon! He’s a happy pill incarnate.


If you could go back in time and kick the crap out of someone, who would it be?
That bully who messed with my pony girl in 9th grade, Jujyfruit Assbat! In fact, I’m thinking the goat posse needs to band up and hunt down that sucker. Cloven feet unite!!

Name one habit that makes other people plot your demise.
My obsession with Hoops and Yoyo. I rain down e-cards on inboxes almost daily—for no apparent reason.

What song would you like to be playing while you are kicking the crap out of someone?
The Verve – Bittersweet Symphony. Kicking the crap out of peeps slow-mo-movie-style ROX.

Where da muffin top at?
Just below Humpty’s necktie.

How many goats, stacked atop one another like Yertle's Turtles, would it take to reach the moon?
That depends. Are the goats wearing platform shoes with their pants?

Describe yourself using obscure Latin words.
I only know Pig Latin. So: Illigitimateway egetablevay ithway away enchantpay orfay andomlyray ailingmay unnecessaryway ardscay.

Why does evil exist?
Erm. I think I’d rather answer the chicken meat question again.

What the chiz are you thinking right now?
That I need all of your email addresses.

As the rules state, I can tag as many or few peeps as I want.  I'm tagging five of my cool blogger pals, in hopes they'll play along and pass on the lunacy. Let's make this puppy go viral!

1. Keriann Greaney Martin
2. Sophia Richardson
3. KV Taylor
4. Huntress
5. Kerri Maniscalco

Pick a funny nickname for number 1.
Fried Butter Gert.

Make up a rhyme about number 2.
She has a fine cottage on fantasy lane
With goblins to tend to the plumbing and drains.
She grows many fruits of the succulent kind,
And weaves lovely stories in her dazzling mind.


Where would number 3 hide in the event of the apocalypse?
In the trunk of Neil Gaiman's car. 

Where does number 4 purchase her pants?
At the Disney store on the Winnie the Pooh aisle.

What would number 5's favorite dance move be?
The twinkie tumble.

22 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness . . . Your answers were hilarious! I think the goat posse has been grazing on some special shrooms . . . that's my only explanation. lol How am I supposed to measure up to this precedent set by you and Phreshy?!? YIKES! ;o)

    Well done, my silly friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Your answers are killer and how did you know I love the twinkie tumble?! :) I'm going to play with the questions tonight, fo' sho. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, for the love of...

    Lookit, I told you to quit peeking in my window!

    *where did I put that restraining order*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the questions!
    That Humpty picture is both creepy and cute in a weird way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to flip out that I have to try to be funny for another meme (iz so hard!), but then you wrote a poem for me. *tears* *sniffle* Also since I tagged you and you tagged Jenny I guess I kinda brought it on myself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madness indeed. Delisious, deluctable madness. *insert Cheshire grin here*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoops and YoYo ROCK! I love it best when they sing. They're almost as cute as Gizmo. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...this is hilarious. Love Hoops & Yoyo! & I could so see Bittersweet Symphony as a butt kicking song! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!!! I love this meme. :)

    And you, too, my little half cabbage half turnip pig latin speaking friend !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessie~ Yes, we are seriously cracked in the noggin. Hee. Thanks for stopping by!

    Angela~ Thanks, you! You'll rock the meme, no worries.

    Kerri~ Can't wait to see what you come up with, my twinkie sistah.

    Huntress~ Bwah-ha-ha

    Melodie~ Thanks for stopping by. I agree, that humpty pic is very enigmatic.

    Sophia~ Who else but my Goblin Market girl could inspire such lyrical verse? Heh

    Kaylie~ Great to see you here!

    Taryn~ Ah, a girl after my very own Wonderland obsessed heart. :)

    Bethany~ Yes, Gizmo is DA BOMB.

    Mandie~ LOL. Right? What other song but Bittersweet would embody a good old fashioned butt kicking?

    Mare~ Heehee. Thanks sweets. :)

    Pony girl~ And you know I love you, too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have, BY FAR, the most amazingly awesome answer to the goat question. You are my goat-stacking (s)hero!!!

    Goat Posse Forever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle~ Awww! Thank you! Hee. All of your answers ROCKED. Esp the hosiery one. You're every woman's hero after that one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! You know, I've read this and for some reason I had it in my mind that I've already left you a comment (epic fail). Good thing I came back to stare at that pic. Humpty's smile, his shiny bald head... ;D

    Ok, you're probably gonna strangle me with licorice sticks (Bethany uses piano wire) because I have no idea who the heck are Hoops and Yoyo. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cheri~ Haha! I wondered why you hadn't dropped by. I thought you were mad at me. SNIFF. Just kidding. Hee. I figured it was something like that. I do the same thing sometimes, so if I'm ever absent on yours, just know that's why and I'll show up eventually! LOL

    Oh, and your are SOOOOO going to get bombarded with ecards now, miss sparkly! Yes you are! Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope they're the singing kind. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cherie~ Do Re Me Fa So La Te Da!

    Sarah~ Thanks for stopping in! Yes, Party Pony is quite inventive with the questions. Like your blog, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Finally had a chance to read your answers. OMG, THE HILARITY!!

    I'm a little afraid to go do this on my blog now, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keriann, you'll do great! I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete