The infamous outbreak came to be known as The Evil Panty Meme, and struck laughter and dread into the hearts of all who were tagged. Here's my own rendition, from when I fell into the meme's clutches.
Recently, there have been rumors that the panty meme died a quiet death in the cybersphere. But today I found proof that it's still a living contagion:
And to that I say: Justin, take it away!
1.What do you call your panties/underwear/undergarments? Do you have any commonly used nicknames for them?
Wifey calls them “pain in the ass”.
2. Have you ever had that supposedly common dream of being in a crowded place in only your underwear?
Before you read this just remember: you asked! I once had a dream that I “preemptively” killed a tribe of cannibals while in nothing save my underwear. This happened immediately following my reading the book, THE WOODS ARE DARK by the late (and great) Richard Laymon. It was a cool dream…and may end up in a book sometime.
3. What is the worst thing you can think of to make panties out of?
Metal filings glued to burlap. What’d you expect?
4. If you were a pair of panties what color would you be? And why?
Black. Enough said.
5. Have you ever thrown your panties/underwear at a rock star or other celebrity? If so, which one(s)? If not, which one(s) WOULD you throw your panties/underwear at, given the opportunity?
No, but I once had a pair dangled in my face in a mosh-pit.
6. You’re out of clean panties. What do you do?
Go commando. (Ditto)
7. Are you old enough to remember Underoos? If so, did you have any? Which ones?
Yes, I remember them, but I never had any (thank you, mom).
8. If you could have any message printed on your panties, what would it be?
Probably the title of one of my books: INHUMAN possibly J heh heh
9. How many bloggers does it take to put panties on a goat?
Only one—the goat posse is made up of fully-grown goats and they can put on their own panties…IF they want them on.
Tag Four People and tell them why you are being so cruel to them.
No more evil panty meme, all gone, bye-bye.
Justin didn't tag anyone, but since this is MY blog, I get to tag someone in his place. We have two new #goatposse trainees who have yet to do the meme:
Amy Rolland (since you don't have a blog, you're welcome to guest post on one of the residing #goatposse’s blogs)
And let's not forget that Kalen is still MIA per this rite of passage.
So, you goats are up!
Long live #goatposse, and may the panties prevail. :)
To the rest of my readers, I have a **very special guest** coming THIS Friday for my Query Trackers Making Tracks series. Tune in to find out what makes the wheels spin in her head. Here's a hint, it's got a furry face, and it's not a goat.
Until then, have a lovely middle of the week!